Friday, November 1, 2013

Written Words

Alana wrote "Written Words" on sleep wake hope and then. Thank you Alana!

I process things better when I have them written out.

I can write things down that I don't know I am thinking. Then I can go back and read them and figure things out.When I write things, I can think and pause and hold a thought. I can keep it there longer, work around it more precisely, than I could if I was just thinking alone. I can write things that there is no way on earth I would ever be able to say. Emotional things are hard to say. They are hard to write, too, but it is better that way.

If I write out my thoughts, I can see them. I can tell what they are. I can organize them and make them into something that makes sense. 

Please read more on Alana's blog entry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open discussion is encouraged, but posts judged to be bullying or using inappropriate languages may be deleted. Please exercise good judgment when commenting. Comments will be moderated.