Thursday, November 1, 2012

frequently

Mahina has written frequently on from aloha to arizona

frequently i:

- experience painful sensory irritations; if you hear a high noise, it's magnified ten times to me and it takes all my strength not to yell because i just need it to stop
- wear some outfits all the time because of the clothing material's certain "feel" to me
- find myself wringing my hands when very anxious or overwhelmed, which has happened lately
- choose to socialize mostly on the internet because it's still kind of hard for me to socialize face to face
- will not go into crowded places



No comments:

Post a Comment

Open discussion is encouraged, but posts judged to be bullying or using inappropriate languages may be deleted. Please exercise good judgment when commenting. Comments will be moderated.